Here’s a little interview in which girls share what they think about internet gamers :
Über Micro: abilily to control various different units in Real-Time Strategy games. Micro is short for micro management, Über means larger, better, superior. Having Uber Micro means you are superb at controlling many different units at a time, or you pwn noobs.
A few teachings to be remembered :
- gamers have a pretty bad reputation – they’re assimilated to nerds in the collective unconscious.
- unlike men, women pay attention to what is actually being said.
- most women “would go with the rich guy”.
- when not understanding the terms, women tend to run or escape.
- if you’ve laughed during that interview, you’re screwed. Kinda.
3 pensées sur “Girls and Gamers : the interview”
[Article corrigé – le formulaire de contact s’y était inséré !]
I love the free association noob/boob ;-)
Silk painting ? Wow, that sounds technical ! Have fun.
noob, lube, boob ! world of dryflowerscraft
hé hé hé… anyway i should better practice silk painting !